Careers at Waypoints
Work With Us
Waypoints is a BCBA-run, ABA skill-building company. We take our role in our clients’ lives seriously, which means we hold ourselves to a high standard and value our employees. We offer competitive pay, initial and ongoing training, and an upcoming incentive compensation plan.
Working for Waypoints has been the best work experience I have ever had. They truly care about their frontline people. I say "people" because they treat us like human beings that have lives outside of work. This kind of trust and compassion creates the safe space that many companies are lacking. Within this space that Waypoints has created, comes the freedom to create and be inspired to do intentional and high quality work as an RBT. As an RBT at Waypoints you have a whole team of people behind you so that when you're working with a child you are present, relevant, excited, and knowledgable.
What You Can Expect From a Career at Waypoints
We are always interested in adding passionate, driven professionals to our team. Currently, we are primarily hiring Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians. In the future we will be hiring BCBAs, as well as other positions.
If you’re ready for a purpose-driven career at Waypoints, you can look forward to:
- The opportunity to earn fieldwork hours qualifying for BCBA certification
- Behavior Technicians have six Premium Pay Days per year. Instead of offering arbitrary holidays at time and a half, Premium Pay Days are days when an individual can elect to earn time and a half.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
$20-25/hour depending on experience
Paid training at the training rate of $15/hour
- Reimbursement for expenses related to job requirements (CPR training, TB tests, etc.)
- Behavior Technicians are paid one extra hour per week at their client rate to cover time out of session note writing
- Client cancelations are covered either by subbing on other cases, additional duties, or pay coverage at the training rate
- The opportunity to earn full-time status: 30 hours per week with a client for eight consecutive weeks
- An incentive program
For Full-Time Employees:
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Additional benefits as the company grows
Ready to get started? We’d love to chat. Send us a message using our simple contact form and we’ll reply soon. You can also find us on LinkedIn!
Potential employees need to be eligible to work in the U.S., be able to pass a criminal background check, and a Medicaid/Medicare fraud check.
Get in Touch With Waypoints
Whether you’re looking for diagnostic testing, one-on-one in-home ABA therapy and skill-building resources, or simply want to learn more about our unique approach, please don’t hesitate to reach out! (We love getting mail.)